Interbridge are hiring an astute finance manager to support the company with its reporting and governance.
The ideal candidate will have a professional accounting or finance qualification. A strong understanding of UK GAAP as well as being able to perform financial modelling tasks in Excel is a must. Training in Xero will be a plus.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Data entry of loan metrics and invoices into Xero
- Preparing monthly reporting documents
- Liaising with the company’s accounting to finalise monthly and annual accounts
- Monitoring of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Creating and maintaining statistical lending and performance reports
- Taking on wider business development tasks
- Helping with the company’s fundraising activities
- Creating investor performance reports
Your new role requires you
- To be qualified by a professional body (ACCA, CFA) or you hold a relevant degree in finance / accounting
- Must be comfortable working with Excel on an intermediate level
- To be a self-starter with a positive and passionate attitude
- Are alert, confident, outgoing, communicative and self-motivated
- Enjoy taking on new challenges
- Can work autonomous and specific to briefs as well as deadlines
Training and teach-ins about Interbridge established procedures and reporting framework will be provided.
If you wish to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org