Interbridge are hiring relationship managers to sell our suite of loan products through financial brokers and other intermediaries mainly in England, Wales and Europe.
The ideal candidates will be competitive by nature. A strong understanding of general loan underwriting protocols, regulatory landscape, industry standards and key industry events is preferred but not essential to perform well in the role.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Being up to date with the Interbridge product suite and lending capabilities
- Understanding clients’ needs and finding them the right solution
- Actively building and maintaining client relationships
- Working to fulfill clearly defined targets
- Taking over existing broker relationships
- Communicating industry trends into the organisation
- Generating your own AiPs and helping to manage your transactions
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
- Representing the company on trade fairs and industry events
Your new role requires you
- To be a self-starter with a positive and passionate attitude
- You are confident, outgoing, communicative and self-motivated
- You enjoy taking on a new challenges
- You are persistent, and successful in creating traction
Sales experience (existing experience in selling mortgages, specialty finance products, real estate or other financial services to broker intermediaries is advantageous, but not needed.
Training and teach-ins about Interbridge products will be provided.
If you wish to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org